UPDATED: 9 April 2018
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
I know. Only a handful of people read the website’s Terms and Conditions. And you are one of them.
Whether you’re accessing this site on a computer or a mobile device, it is still worth your time to read and understand the terms and conditions I formulated for this website.
I, Marissa N. Uycoco-Bacsa, a.k.a. Issa Bacsa, operates and administers this website. 3w Corner handles the domain and web hosting.
issabacsa.com serves as an author website and a writer portfolio.
The site publishes good, original content under the following Terms and Conditions:
Your continued access to and use of this website are subject to your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who access or use this website.
As an author website and a writer portfolio, this website includes e-books, images, information on fiction, creative writing, and other topics that I usually write about. The blog is divided into categories each featuring topics like books, film & television, health & fitness, technology, biographies, true crime, etc.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As an author website,
- I offer e-books which are free to download.
- It is assumed that a person will download a copy for himself.
- However, it is discouraged to share the e-book to anyone or to any device.
- Instead, it is encouraged to download another copy for another person.
- The e-books are free and no amount should be collected.
- Clicking the DONATE button is optional. You are free to donate any amount via PayPal.
As a writer portfolio,
- you are free to request for a quotation or Statement of Work (SOW) once you click the HIRE button.
- The Blog section serves as writing samples for clients to review.
The Blog section also,
- provides information to the general public.
- Effort has been done to make each blog post accurate and factual, unless the blog post is fictional in nature.
- Effort has been done to make each blog post adhere to my values of Truth, Kindness, and Simplicity.
- As a web visitor, you agree not to publish, post, or transmit any unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, or racially or ethnically derogatory content, or any content expressing hate towards any person or groups of persons due to race, religion, color, creed, national origin, or sexual orientation.
- You agree not to post or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of illegal solicitation.
- Any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of illegal solicitation will be blacklisted.
ACCEPTS BOOK AND PRODUCT REVIEWS
The books I have featured here are mine and have them in my possession — either as an e-book or hard copy. I don’t rank them but I do try to rate them according to my personal opinion.
However, if you want to send me a free or pre-release copy of a new thriller, mystery, or crime fiction please feel encouraged to do so. I would like to meet other authors, too! I may or may not acknowledge, read, review, rate or return the book and I will not pay any shipping. And I may, or may not, recommend the book or list it on this web site.
If you still want to send me books, please address it to:
Marissa U. Bacsa
McArthur Highway, Poblacion 1,
or email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take note that I consider crime, suspense/thrillers, and mysteries. I may accept books in other genre (like romance, horror, sci-fi, fantasy, non-fiction, biographies, etc.) but I don’t read fan fiction.
issabacsa.com makes no warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied, for the products, services, or information provided here. You agree that this website and its owner shall not be liable for any losses or damages of any kind to you including, but not limited to, those that may result from service interruptions or delays.
You’ll notice some links to other sites. While the practice is encouraged, it doesn’t mean I’ve checked these sites regularly to see what’s going on. Please don’t blame me if some sites I linked to is bad or has content that you may find inappropriate or offensive. I’ll try my best to update all bad links found as soon as I can.
I am affiliated with few websites whose products and/or services I promote on this site. As an affiliate, I provide links and in return, receive compensation for sales the other sites generate. Be aware that some of the links on this site are affiliate links which means that I could get paid when you buy after clicking on a link.
I reserve the right, at my sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, I will try to provide notice to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at my sole discretion.
If you have any questions on the terms and conditions I’ve provided herein, let me know.
If you disagree with any part of these Terms, then you are free to leave this website.
Again, thank you for reading.