As a nurse, I know that everyone has the right to privacy. This website will try to uphold each and everyone’s privacy to the best of my abilities.
We’re living in the digital age. This means a click may mean data for some. So let me lay down my stand on privacy.
- I, Marissa N. Uycoco-Bacsa, doing business as Issa Bacsa and Marissa N. Uycoco-Bacsa Professional Services (formerly Creative Mixed Media Freelancing), administers and is the main user of this website, issabacsa.com.
- Most of the designing, editing, and posting are done by me.
- 3wCorner.com only hosts and manages the server side of this website. Although 3wCorner may have access to the site, it does not create content nor posts on my behalf.
- Most of my content are my published e-books, blogs about fiction writing, crime fiction, and true crime stories, and other topics, which are all accessible to the public for free.
- I’m not selling anything on this website. I just want you to download my e-books in .pdf for free.
- However, my e-books could also be downloaded from Free e-Books.net, which is another website. Whatever information you provided on that website is your responsibility. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions about affiliation.
- While using and subscribing to my website, I will ask you to provide your name and email address only which I can be used to contact you in the future. These are the only personally identifiable information that I will ask, nothing else.
- I send newsletters via email once in a while. But don’t worry, I don’t have a long mailing list and I won’t sell or give them away. I don’t sell private information to others.
- Whenever you send me a message through email or any forms herein, those are basically the information that I get from you.
- Although I use Google Analytics and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, and Pinterest), anything about location, web visits, and all those stuff may be used for purposes of my website’s analytic studies for business development only.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website you visit and stored on your computer’s hard drive. I am not aware of cookies from my website, or if it collects anything from you, but you may instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, for some technical reasons, if you don’t accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of this website.
- The security of your personal information is very important to me. However, no method of transmission on the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. I strive to use available means to protect your personal information and guarantee its security.
If you have any concerns about privacy, let me know.
Updated: 15 July 2018, Moncada, Tarlac, Philippines