As a nurse, I know that everyone has the right to privacy. This website will try to uphold each and everyone’s privacy to the best of my abilities. However, we’re living in the digital age. This means a click may mean data for some. So let me lay down my stand on privacy.
- I, Marissa N. Uycoco-Bacsa, also known as Issa Bacsa, administers and is the main user of this website, issabacsa.com. Most of the designing, editing, and posting were done by me.
- 3wCorner.com only hosts and manages the server side of this website. Although 3wCorner may have access to the site, it doesn’t create nor posts on my behalf.
- Most of my content are my published e-books, blogs about fiction writing, crime fiction, and true crime stories, which are all accessible to the public for free.
- I’m not selling anything on this website. I just want you to read my e-books online or download it in .pdf for free. However, my e-books could also be downloaded from Free e-Books.net, which is another website. Whatever information you provided on that website is your responsibility. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions about affiliation.
- While using my site, I may ask you to provide certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information includes, but not limited to, your name.
- I publish newsletters and send everyone an email. But don’t worry, I don’t have a long mailing list and I won’t sell or give them away. I don’t sell private information to others.
- Whenever you send me a message through the Contact form, that’s basically the information that I get from you.
- Although I use Google Analytics and social media (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, and Pinterest), anything about location, web visits, and all those stuff may be used for purposes of my website’s analytics only.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website you visit and stored on your computer’s hard drive. I may not be aware of cookies from my website collect from you, but you may instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, for some technical reasons, if you don’t accept cookies, you may not be able to use some parts of this website.
- The security of your personal information is very important to me. However, no method of transmission on the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. I strive to use commercially available means to protect your personal information but I cannot guarantee its absolute security.
If you have any concerns about privacy, let me know.
Updated: 22 July 2017, Quezon City, Philippines