EXCLUSIVE! A Work in Progress
Huan and Rosanna are high school sweethearts that went separate ways only to meet again thirty years after in court — he as the prosecutor, she as the defendant.
49,945 of 55,000 words
Don’t judge a book by its cover, but I’ll be judging!
Join the book cover design contest. Who knows? Your artwork may grace the cover of this upcoming e-book.
HERE ARE THE RULES AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- Read the blurb and the four (4) sample chapters above.
- Create an e-book design based from your own interpretation of the story and theme.
- Any person age 13 and above may join.
- Any person whether a student, a fan fiction artist or hobbyist, or a professional graphic designer may join.
- All artwork should be original. Any adaptation or derivation of an existing artwork is not acceptable
- All artistic media are welcome. Manual art design (illustration or painting) or digital illustration including image manipulation (as long as the image/s used are royalty-free), are accepted.
- Artwork must display the following elements of the e-book:
- Title: If You Only Knew
- Author: Issa Bacsa
- Colors: (major) red, black, white, (minor) gray, pink
- Size: it should fit in a 6″ x 9″ book cover
- Save the artwork in both .jpg and .png
- Up to two (2) artworks per person may be accepted
- All entries will be displayed on this website.
- All entries will be judged by yours truly, Issa Bacsa
- The winner will receive a small amount of cash via PayPal (I’ll still have to decide how much will it be) and will be the official e-book cover of this project. The artist will be mentioned on the book, on this website, and on any occasion where I’ll mention this e-book.
- Deadline for submission will be announced later.
- The announcement of winner will be on the date of publication here on this website.
- Attach the entries via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com. Along with your submission, kindly provide the following information:
- Full name:
- Email address:
- Location: (city, municipality, province, state, country)
- Materials used:
- Brief description about the artwork:
- Brief bio or description of the artist:
- Message to Issa Bacsa, if any