Benjamin Franklin said, “If you wou’d not be forgotten as soon as you are dead and rotten, either write things worth reading, or do things worth the writing.” I decided to do both.
- I’m a FIRST-HAND EXPERIENCE type of COPYWRITER, writing my own experiences and REVIEWS for clients in the CONSUMER-BASED industries.
- I’m a former medical technologist and nurse who could have been in healthcare or forensics but became a writer instead.
- I have a total of 24 years of employment in various industries including customer service and quality assurance.
- I’m a free-spirited digital nomad, a Jill of all trades, and open to all possibilities.
- I read a lot, watch videos daily, a covert foodie, a retrogaming mom, and still needs to check off travel destinations from my bucket list.
- I’ve been working from home since 2012 doing mostly web content.
- I’m a Generation X mom to a Generation Z daughter.
- I’m five years older than my husband who happens to be my best friend and travel companion.
- I’m still searching for my biological family.
Click on the thumbnail image to view my updated resume.
Within the 24 years of my employment, I have done freelance writing which lead me to use the name Creative Mixed Media Freelancing.
HOW CREATIVE MIXED MEDIA CAME TO BE
In September 2001, three friends and I decided to put up a media production house. We entered into a partnership and registered it at the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) as Creative Mix Media Productions.
After a few projects, we parted ways and I continued doing freelance writing since then. And since I was the one who came up with the name, I carried it along and changed it to Creative Mixed Media Freelancing in June 2012.
On December 2017, I registered for a business name. As a sole proprietor, the Department of Trade and Industry granted the business name Marissa N. Uycoco-Bacsa Professional Services instead. They also advised me to seek trademark copyright to the name Issa Bacsa which I will do soon.
LET’S GET IN TOUCH
You might have noticed that comments are disabled. For any comment, question, suggestion, or request, simply send an email using the contact form. Your message goes into my inbox right away. I’m always online (not necessarily 24/7) and I’ll respond as soon as I can.
By sending an email, you are agreeing to provide your name and email address which will be stored and be used to contact you via email and newsletters unless you specify that you don’t want to. Other contact information are found on the sidebar.
Although I have various social media accounts, the old school writer in me still prefer e-mail as my main communication tool.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
I am not a lawyer but I made some Terms & Conditions for this website. Feel free to read it before exploring the whole site.
Every person has the right to privacy and here’s my stand.